Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rc Helecopter In Mumbai Cost

Monuments Open 2010 in Monastir, Nuraminis, Samatzai, St. Hope, and Ussana Villasor on Saturday 25 and Sunday, September 26, 2010


After the summer break, back to the appointment with monuments open. The event, the weekend of May and June saw the opening of over 320 monuments located in 33 municipalities of the island from north to south, it starts next weekend (September 25 to 26) with the public opening of the monuments of the Union of Municipalities of the Lower Campidano : Monastir, Nuraminis, Samatzai, Hope St., and Ussana Villasor.
the same dates the event will also involve Arbuckle and St. John Suergiu.

Thanks to volunteers, from elementary and secondary schools, folk groups, cultural associations and institutions carrying out the guided tours, will open to the public from a total of 22 sites, environmental assets, archaeological and monumental in detail: 4 sites respectively in Monastir, Samatzai, San Hope and Villasor, and 3 in common and Nuraminis Ussana.

The two days will be enriched in all municipalities affected by events, times, literary, music and art. Even the catering land adhere to offering monuments open for two days on Saturday and Sunday tourist menus with Taste the Town.
For more information, visit the website http://www.monumentiaperti.com/ .

Overall coordination of open and robust network of Monuments, as always, the Associazione Culturale Imago Mundi, and to deal with organizing the event locally, is a group of connection and coordination over the city which owns several local groups , one for each municipality. The

COMMON

Monastir show visitors four monuments, one of which is new to this edition. And 'the Church of St. James, St. Joachim and St. Anne, which dates back, in all probability the second half of 1600. Also, will visit the Church of St. Peter the Apostle, built in Roman times in the historical center of the country, and the Church of Sant'Antonio Abate, used for centuries as a hospital, shelter and classroom. Finally, the chamber tomb from the Byzantine period in San Sebastian. A
Nuraminis will visit the rural Church of San Lussorio, presumably built on an early Christian church, the Church Parish Church of San Pietro, built in Gothic-Catalan, and the Church of San Vito, in the hamlet of Villagreca.
Samatzai offers a tour through the ancient style buildings campidanese: Sa Domu de su Ferreri, blacksmith's shop with house surrounded by the typical masonry ladiri, and the House Atzori, news Monuments Open 2010, has now become "house-museum" and furnished with antiques from the '700, '800 and '900. Finally, I visited two places of worship: the church of Santa Barbara, in principle intended to use the cemetery, and the Church of St. John, dating from the late Gothic-Catalan. In
country - Museum of San Hope you can stroll along the Giardinetto, including sofas and high stone menhirs arranged in a circle, visit the House Tola - Gaetano Cima, eighteenth century house in campidanese clear style, the Church of San Giovanni, in the seventeenth century was the parish church of the country, and the Museum of Crudo, an L-shaped building that for years has housed the school and the town hall. At Monument Open, the museum will host the "Festival of readers, with interesting discussions and readings by visiting writers of the show (the full program is available on this site and in the guide). In the town of
Ussana you can visit the Church of San Sebastiano Martire, founded in 1500 as a result of the ex voto healing up area from pestilence and famine, and the Roman Baths of San Lorenzo, a thermal building due to the IV century AD For the first time enters the circuit Monument Mount open on Granat, established in 1744 with the function of a real own "grain bank". Villasor finally showcases the Siviller Castle, built in 1415 at the behest of the family of the same name, the parish church of San Biagio, built on a Latin cross dating from the XVI century, the Capuchin Convent Sant'Antioco donated to the monks in the seventeenth century and later converted to different uses (the police station, town hall, school and now the library), and the Church of Sant 'Antioco, adjacent to the former convent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment